.

.

November 2, 2009

Madilyn's First Halloween and Baptism

Scot and I don't usually make a big deal out of Halloween but since it was Madilyn's first we went all out. I dressed her up as Snow White and we thought she looked adorable. We had a blast going over to Wendy and David to hand out candy. It was so funny because I sat her in her bumbo on the lawn and one mother thought she was a lawn decoration until she moved. It was hilarious!!

Madilyn's big day was Sunday, November 1st because it was her baptism. I'm so not a girly girl but I did buy her a fancy christening gown. I can't believe how hard it is to find just the right dress. It was a wonderful day. All were in attendance for church on Sunday: my mom (MeMe), dad (Grandad), step mom (Nanny), Aunt Rachel, Kenna (cousin), Wendy, David, Amanda (Godmother), Doug (Godfather), Carson, Brian and Linda. It was not a boring baptism to say the least. Offering plates fell off the altar during the prayer. Madilyn was an angel the entire time. Everyone was amazed that an almost 6 month old had all that hair. Everyone always thinks Madie and Kenna are so much older because of their full head of hair. I hope everyone enjoys all the pictures.

2 comments:

We Choose Joy said...

So Adorable Becca! I love all her cute little outfits. She looks so cute in everything!

Robyn said...

The pictures are all so cute!! Love her smile!!