.

.

January 14, 2010

1st Steps with Some Assistance

My sweet angel Madie Cakes took her very first steps this past weekend without the help of mama and papa, but she did have some assistance. Madilyn and I were sitting in her room, she stood up, and she tried to squeeze in between her dresser and her Learning Band Walker. I pulled the walker away from the dresser, she grabbed the handle and away she walked. Scot and I were amazed. We think she'll be walking on her own before we know it.

Thursday evening I was able to record her walking with my camcorder. I hope the video isn't too bad because I'm still learning how to use my camcorder that I received for Christmas. I'm not sure that the picture is so great but it was fun taking the video. Oh and I almost forgot...after I turned off the camcorder she started clapping on her own. I couldn't believe it. Maybe next time I'll catch her clapping. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Robyn said...

Love the video. She is so cute!!