.

.

June 15, 2009

Madilyn is Officially in our Hearts and Home

Because I'm exhausted this post will be short and sweet. It was a very emotional and exciting day today. It's the beginning of the next chapter in our lives!! Our lunch with the birth mother Rachel went extremely well. There were so many mixed emotions. She's so wonderful and she will definitely continue to be a part of all our lives. I'm still somewhat in a haze and I know I haven't processed everything. It's still so hard to believe that the little girl we've had in our hearts this past week is now living in our home. The video I have included is our day at Gladney with the birth mother and the actual placement. Then the last few photos are of all three of us at home. I hope everyone enjoys the video.

7 comments:

Meta said...

This is a match made in God's Heaven. I love you and Scot and Madi.

Robyn said...

She's beautiful!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet her.

Jillian said...

I definitely just cried a little this morning when I saw the pics. She is adorable and can not wait to see her! Congrats dear!!

gg2002 said...

God is awesome!

The Old Lady said...

So excited for you! What a wonderful life story you will always have to share with Madilyn

Sammie said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy for you and Scot and your whole family. I know that God knew exactly who little Madi's parents needed to be. I can't wait to meet her.

Welcome to parenthood. It is a great adventure! :)

Sammie Sheppard (Meta's friend)

Weintribe said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE her, those chubby cheeks, that head full of hair! SWOON!

Can't wait to hear more about this little bundle that was so obviously meant to be with you guys.