.

.

June 28, 2009

My Funny Face


It's so fascinating to see Madilyn change and grow even though she's only 7 weeks old. It's amazing the little things you notice on a daily basis. She's always been very alert and she's always trying to hold her head up on her own, but Scot and I have noticed over the past few days that she is definitely smiling more often (at us of course)!! Well I believe that she has started to imitate me as well. I'm sure I'll be sorry later, but I stick my tongue out at her and make funny noises and in return she will stick her tongue out too and coo. It's the most adorable thing.


At one time I was afraid to have a daughter. I have to admit that I enjoyed being the only "girl" in Scot's life. HOWEVER, I wouldn't change having a daughter for anything in the world. I'm embracing every moment I have with Madilyn. AND I know Scot has enough love for more than one "girl" in his life. And I'm sure I've said it once, but I'll say it again...I love watching Scot interact with Madilyn and he is the most wonderful daddy in the world. I know Madilyn will make us both better people!! Isn't she the most adorable angel??!!!!

No comments: